PAYBILL: 151987


  • Compare home insurance plans from leading providers
  • Insure KSh 400,000 of contents for KSh 3,000 annual premium
  • Cover your mobile devices for as low as KSh 500
  • Choose optional benefits like all risks, WIBA and Owner Liability
  • Get expert advice from our dedicated insurance experts

CALL US FREE : 0800-723-340

No.1 in Kenya

Free Professional Advice

Easy and Convenient!

Get the best deal!


Are you a landlord or a tenant? Protect your property or home contents with affordable home insurance. Compare insurance plans to find the best cover to protect your property/contes from fire, burglary, flooding and other other events.


We intelligently breakdown the different home insurance policies making it easy for our customers to quickly and accurately compare the different covers on offer and buy online.


Our dedicated customer service team will answer any questions you have and give you expert advice on exclusions, excesses and terms to help you get the best value insurance.

Compare Home Insurance in Kenya and Secure Your Property is fast becoming the premier online platform for comparing home insurance quotes in Kenya. We provide quotes for home insurance cover from the leading insurance companies in Kenya. Compare quotes for building and content cover and optional benefits like All Risk cover to insure jewellery and electronic items online. Landlords and home owners can get covered for liabilities arising out of the ownership or occupation of the insured property. Compare all the rates online, get the best cover and purchase online.

What is covered on a home/domestic package insurance?

Section A : Building
This covers residential building, fittings, perimeter wall, outbuildings and swimming pool – where applicable. It covers damage from fire, theft, earthquake, flooding, lightening, collision with vehicles or damages from falling trees, riot and strike. Some insurance companies in Kenya will also cover rent receivable in the event the landlord loses rent income due to occurrence of the risk as insured. Because this section covers the residential building, it may sometimes be referred to as landlord or homeowner’s insurance in Kenya.
Section B : Contents
This section of the domestic package insurance policy covers the home owners contents including furniture, fixtures fittings, kitchen items clothes, garden furniture, entertainment systems, desktop computers and any other household items that are fixed or stationed at the insured property during the course of the policy. This section is commonly referred to as home contents insurance or renters insurance.
Section C : All Risks
Insured moveable & high priced items including jewelry, electronic items like mobile phones, laptops, tablets and cameras. These high risk items will be insured from damage and theft and cover will extend worldwide. For any home insurance policy, it must include either Section A or Section B, any other sections can not stand alone on a domestic package insurance policy.
Section D : WIBA
The Work Injury Benefits Act (WIBA) is a statutory benefit mandated by the government of Kenya. All employers are required to provide this benefit for all categories of employees. It covers the employees in the case of home domestic package insurance, the domestic staff (maids, drivers, guards, etc) against accidental bodily injury, disablement or death.
Section E & F : Owner & Occupier Liability
These two sections cover the owner and the occupier of the residential property against liabilities to third parties while on the residential premises. These may be legal costs, medical expenses and any other indemnity expenses.
Will my building and contents be inspected before taking the insurance?
No, the household contents and building are not inspected before taking out the home insurance. A written declaration of contents to be insured is required and a valuation of the building. Where possible, please provide receipts of items such as television, hi-fi and others.
Note that for items like jewellery, mobile phones, digital cameras, receipts or valuation reports will be required at placement of cover.



IRA Registration